Detalii loc de munca
Senior Salesforce Developer
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
By joining Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies while working for a world class SFDC consulting organization.
Salesforce represents the largest share of our Cloud Applications business and we're seeing more cloud-enabled transformation programs in the pipeline than ever, increasingly connected to our customers’ success.
Accenture was one of the first global companies to establish a strategic alliance partnership with Salesforce and continues to grow and strengthen its position as a leading ecosystem partner. With more thanSalesforce skilled professionals, Accenture’s ongoing investment in building deep specialist skills and leading capabilities is unparalleled in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Accenture is driving Salesforce's largest transformational projects with a track record of thousands of Salesforce implementations at more than 1,000 enterprise organizations. We bring deep industry expertise, and customer relationship management leadership to clients that have chosen cloud-computing solutions.
We are looking for motivated developers willing to learn Salesforce and to be part of our teams on client-facing engagements.
- Salesforce Lightning Web Components and other Salesforce clouds experience (Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, Financial Services Cloud);
- Salesforce ecosystem technologies experience (Mulesoft, Vlocity)
- Salesforce certifications;
- Relational database knowledge;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Advanced English.
Our future colleague will:
- Develop part of the application using Salesforce configuration (point-and-click no-code features)
- Develop features using Apex programming language.
- Develop UI features using Lightning Web Components. Lightning Web Components is the Salesforce implementation of that new breed of lightweight frameworks built on web standards.
- Test the code or configuration you have built
- Deploy the code or configuration built, based on the deployment process designed and implemented on the project
- Document the changes you made to help also other colleagues to continue in your work if needed
- Participate to discussions with the client or with business analysts to understand the requirements or to demo back the developed solution
- Report progress for the tasks assigned to you and your team to the client team, raise possible issues or risks
- Work on complex tasks, prepare proof of concepts, define and develop integrated solutions that communicate with other systems
- Manage team of people from different locations and with different seniority and skills and ensure effective collaboration
- Help with technical design of the solution.