Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
About Softia Web:
Softia Web is a young and innovative company, eager for performance, a software development start-up, with US financing and solid expanding plans. Our team is passionate about technology, with a keen sense of understanding our client’s real needs and a focus on delivery.
Softia is about people, quality, passion, experience and knowledge. We enjoy finding solutions for challenging business problems and making our team successful!
Our innovation team is disrupting the moving industry with our new web application “Move Me.” We’re creating a future where when you move from one apartment to another, the electricity, internet/TV service, postal mail, and all of your belongings automatically come with you. No more headache and stress over your move.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code;
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise elegant solutions;
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionality;
- Help maintain code quality;
- Follow Ruby-community best practices, encourage code consistency with Rubocop, and encourage/elicit improvements to standards and processes.
- +3 years of application design & development experience;
- Solid experience with Ruby on Rails (Postgres/LESS/ERB/CoffeeScript), along with other common libraries such as RSpec3 and Rescue;
- Not required, but preferable: AWS S3 & OpsWorks, Java, DB2;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields;
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented;
- Excellent communication abilities in English.
What you’ll get in return:
- Great environment with experienced and helpful colleagues;
- Career development opportunities;
- Attractive salary;
- Private medical service;
- Meal Vouchers;
- A cool Fun Room with bean bags, Playstation, board games and ping - pong.