Senior Risk Management Expert
Senior (5-10 ani)
The jobholder will support the implementation of risk management processes in the operational and strategic dimensions as well as time dimensions, medium and long term.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Lead, organize, coordinate, report and oversee the long term risk management process using a top down approach and support Executive Board in implementation of strategic risk management assessment.
- Advice and active provides recommendations on Market and Financial Risk (FX, Commodity and counterparty credit risk and all accessory hedging activities).
- Supervise and ensure implementation of operational risk management process as well as review the appropriateness and effectiveness of risk mitigation measures for major risks, as well as the output of Enterprise Wide Risk Management (EWRM) reporting process.
- Provide support, communicate and facilitate the use of appropriate EWRM methodologies, tools and techniques in in order to maintain and continuously improve the risk management capabilities, documentation of risk assessment and reporting.
- Cooperate and collaborate directly with the Internal Business Partners and maintain active relationships with external risk management companies.
- Continuously develops risk management culture within the company aligned to group policy.
- Review, adjust and oversee the governance framework for risk management processes including all risk management internal regulations.
- Organize and/or support the Head of Department to plan the Risk Management activity in order to administrate efficiently available resources and assure compliance with legal and internal procedure requirements.
Educational requirements: Master’s degree in Finance and/or Business Administration.
Professional qualification: certification from international institutes on risk management will be an advantage.
Work Experience: minimum 7 years of experience in finance organizations. Experience in corporate risk management will be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge on corporate finance (P&Ls, Cash-Flow, etc.).
- Expert knowledge on international best practice in risk management.
- Expert knowledge on mathematics & statistics models and tools.
- Expert knowledge on financial risk mgmt. models, tools and hedging instruments.
- IT: advanced skills (MS Office package, xls advanced, database management).
- Accurate and in time reporting.
- Openness to develop in other finance department area.
- Strong abilities to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Languages: English – business fluent; Romanian – native.