Axway is looking for a requirements engineers that's highly passionate about working on product backlogs with multiple scrum teams. He or she will work on solutions that span business-to-business integration based on our B2Bi product, a multi-platform integration middleware. B2Bi enables customers to exchange and transform business documents using a large variety of communication protocols and message formats.
The successful candidate will act as a liaison between Product Management and the Development Teams whilst being responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a full suite of requirements, including business, technical and non-functional. He or she will build strong relationships with key stakeholders and work with senior leadership, engineers, architects, product managers, and other Axway teams to elicit business requirements and record them as complex user stories.
The ideal candidate should know how to prioritize, communicate clearly and compellingly, and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong team.
requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed technical solution
Nice to have:
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Work from home (four days/month)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation (25 days/year)
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!