Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, germană, franceză
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Job Title: EMEA & APAC PaaS & IaaS Customer Success Reporting & Intelligence Systems Subject Matter Expert
1 year contract with renewal
Overview: Oracle's EMEA PaaS & IaaS Customer Success organization enables our customers to achieve the highest business value and profit from their investment in Oracle Cloud.
Key to managing customer accounts, relationships and our business is the ability to report on key customer and management information, through Sales Intelligence, Data Vizualiser, and offline spreadsheet reports.
This high-profile role presents an opportunity to work in a new team with both Customer Success business leaders and Business Operations Partners to define, specify and push requirements through Global Sales Operations, OAL and local shared service centre to ensure that appropriate online reports are available to the business as much as possible, and the quantity of offline reports is kept to an appropriate minimum.
Customers moving into cloud and opting for cloud subscription not only gain agility in terms of time to implement and permanent innovation through new features, they also gain the contractual flexibility to more easily move out of the agreement, since the contract duration is typically 1 year.
Customer Success work throughout the lifecycle of the customer’s relationship with Oracle providing continuous guidance and support from contract signature to renewal with the aim of showing enough value in the services purchased, that our customers become Oracle advocates and renew their contracts.
PaaS & IaaS Customer Success is still a relatively young business, and we are beginning to put our reporting requirements online. The person in this new role will define the reporting business requirements from EMEA and APAC, gain agreement with our global counterparts in North America and other regions for the requirement to be put into Sales Intelligence via Global Sales Operations.
The role will also seek ways in which to put reports online in other ways, using options such as Data Visualizer and / or others as appropriate.
This role requires an individual with great organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work with numerous teams throughout Oracle.
His/her responsibilities will cover:
- Work with Customer Success business teams to identify where EMEA & APAC standards business reporting requirements
- Design reporting definition based on those business requirements
- Assess any existing internal reporting systems that could fit the needs
- Contribute to the enhancement of global reporting tools (Sales Intelligence and others) so that they can match those requirements
- Attend global Reporting working groups, explaining and pushing through EMEA/APAC business requirements
- Develop & automate those reporting requirements via our Shared Service Center in Romania, in case no Corporate reporting tools can address them. Use of DV is preferred to Excel
- Review our offline reports for simplification and removal as necessary with the business and business operations partners
- Support and take part in any corporate reporting tools (Sales Intelligence) testing when required
- Support the Customer Success Team to via training & holding regular office hours and maintaining online documentation
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- Experience of working with senior management on agreeing on priorities
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong skills in translating business requirements to reporting specifications
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- Strong past experience of reporting systems
- Data Visualizer experience would be an advantage
- Advanced Excel knowledge required
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer Success experience is desirable
- Training or Consulting experience
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Fluency in spoken and written English