Senior Reporting Analyst P&R with Spanish
Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Senior Reporting Analyst will provide support to P&R team by managing daily planning and reporting tasks. He will be part of a team of professionals, working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Analyzing financial statements, reconciliations and reporting are a large part of the senior reporting analyst’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be able to work comfortably with numbers and has attention to detail.
- Ensure accruals and provisions are posted based on IFRS requirements;
- Analyze financial statements for statutory reporting;
- Prepare and analyze monthly forecasts for CY and CY+1 for management reporting;
- Prepare and review weekly/monthly reports;
- Assist senior managers in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Collaborates with other departments by collecting and providing financial information;
- Ensure the financials are Audit and SOX compliant;
- Sensitivities and performance monitoring on a monthly basis.
- Proven experience as a Jr Finance Analyst, Jr Finance Assistant or similar role, at least 1 year;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Great attention to detail with ability to spot numerical errors;
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular;
- Familiarity with accounting software (ex. SAP);
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in Spanish.
Considered a plus:
- Six Sigma certification (Yellow/Green belt)
- Alteryx proficiency
- BPC knowledge
- Power BI.