Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
TRK-Professional Part of the Droege Group,
is the leading HR services provider in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 200 offices in 17 countries. In 2011, the transformation principle “MORE”, which has been established and successfully tested by the Droege Group, was implemented to secure the company’s future sustainability and to strengthen its competitiveness as a long-term business partner.
Maintain stands for the preservation and ongoing maintenance of the existing core business with satisfied customers and motivated employees. Furthermore, 30 years of experience in the labor markets of Europe are our business foundation and make us a knowledgeable, effective and reliable partner in all aspects of human resources. This is based on the operational support and financial flexibility provided by the majority shareholder Droege Group in the last four years.
We believe in being knowledgeable. We are personable, open, approachable, considerate and honest people who are passionate about what we do.
We also offer our clients a number of value adding services above standard contingent recruitment such as talent management consultancy, RPO/RPO lite, multi-hire solutions and retained executive search.
Purpose of the role
- To achieve specified KPIs and annual revenue targets.
- Generate and maintain target client lists relevant to the sector, function and seniority within which you work
- Design and deliver an annual business plan to outline your approach in establishing your name in your relevant Market - including growth of existing clients and development of new clients
- Lead on Meet Ups and / or market related events
- As a senior member of the team, you will assist other team members to develop their target client lists
- Assume Account Management responsibilities where relevant including:
- Maintaining strong working relationships with existing clients at all times
- Understand individual client needs
- Generate positive feedback via testimonials and recommendations
- Develop Account Plans with clients aligned with detailed understanding of the client’s needs and projects
- Leading and involvement in client facing events
- Candidate Management - detailed briefing of the role, offer management, negotiation etc
- Candidate Generation through
- Advertising / Social Media Platforms (LinkedIn/GitHub/Job Boards etc)
- Networking and headhunting
- Candidate referrals and recommendations through yournetwork
- Utilise candidate relationships to develop business
- Ensure all candidate records are centralised
- Critical candidate and client conversations are recorded
- Act as a role model for other team members, exhibiting our values and competencies
What we offer?
- Honest, open and funenvironment
- Competitive commissionscheme
- We have a mature working environment. We treat our staff as adults. If you work hard, perform and on target and need to leave early to pick your children up, to play for your football team etc we don’t make an issue of it. Flexibility when needed will begiven.