You will be part of the team responsible to transfer and deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements.
- Assist during the implementation of the new process in the Romanian RCC environment and ensure that proper documentation and controls are in place;
- Prepare all necessary monthly reconciliations (. suspense accounts, foreign exchange movements) and ensure that all necessary controls are in place;
- Complete daily/monthly accounting for areas such as VAT,manual bank bookings, bank uploads,
pensions,brokerage, expenses, fixed assets, salary bookings and other accruals;
- Provide monthly reports to management and preparation of financial statements, correctly and in terms indicated;
- Complete all monthly IFRS financial reporting requirements to the Group parent company to required deadlines;
- Contribute to year-end audit and other external reporting requirements;
- Pro-actively make recommendations to improve efficiency;
- Act as interface with local OEs to support the monthly analysis of P&L;
- Transfer and deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements for BUs in scope;
- Support production of VAT / IPT reports;
- Support Group Intercompanies booking and reconciliations;
*University degree in business administration or economics with focus on Accounting, Insurance, and / or Finance
* Knowledge about IFRS
* Experience of financial reporting in a Group environment and of monthly financial accounting processes
* Fully computer literate, advanced Excel and experience of accounting packages (SAP is a standard requirment)
* Self-motivated with ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
* SAP and Accounting experience (G/L accounting, R2R) of minimum 1 year.
* Customer focussed team player.
Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.