SENIOR QA Software engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +21 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: .
To complete our R&D team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for world class QA engineers.
As a Senior QA Engineer in Toluna you will own the entire testing life cycle of one of the Toluna products and you will be an integral part of the release cycle of your product.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Proactively participate in agile planning and execution process with development and product management teams;
- Manages and performs testing and leadership tasks on all cross-product projects;
- Define, create/maintain, document, verify and execute component test plans, project schedules and test cases;
- Execute functional, application and regression tests;
- Create and maintain SQL to validate database updates;
- Develop and execute performance testing including stress, stability, and bench-marking;
- Makes sure product test cycle is as automated as possible;
- Helps perform testing of complex projects;
- Ensure that new and existing components being released are reliable, defect free, and function as documented;
- Research and develop an understanding of the requirements for the product features being tested, including how the business teams use the features;
- Mentors QA engineers with ongoing technical and application training and support;
- Interact with support team or clients as needed (test cases, reviews, troubleshooting);
- Work closely with other QA team members to share knowledge.
Your abilities need to be:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience;
- Five to seven years of experience in software quality assurance in both front and back end testing (web, mobile, database, API);
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Extensive background in QA methodologies, experience developing and executing comprehensive test suites in an agile environment;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Excellent testing skills, with knowledge of test planning and execution. Able to accurately estimate task duration and meet schedules;
- Proven ability to prioritize & lead multiple projects;
- Experience with mobile development technologies & testing;
- Experience with automation & API testing tools.
It would be a great advantage to have:
- Experience with test case management tool;
- Experience with Web API testing tools (POSTMAN, Fiddler, SoapUI);
- Experience in Test Automation tools (Jmeter, Selenium, , etc.);
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!