Detalii loc de munca
Senior QA Engineer
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will contribute to the work of the digital products team and ensure that new and existing products meet high standards of usability and quality. In this role you will create test plans and cases, perform User Acceptance testing, provide support for the Live environment, and develop expertise in our products and more specialized QA solutions and methodologies.
• Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
• Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
• Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
• Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
• Provide support and communication for reported issues on the Live environment
• Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, business analysts, release managers, product managers etc
• Set Quality standards for the teams in various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile and scrum.
• 4+ years of relevant QA technical experience;
• Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA, as well as ensuring the technical translation of requirements into test plans;
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure cross functional team collaboration and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders;
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases;• Working knowledge of the following technologies and concepts is an asset:
o SQL (PostgreSQL) server, Hbase;
o Test Automation, with the focus on Python, Selenium, JMeter;
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – by motivating the team and taking informative quick decisions.