About the project:
Network Packet Brokers is the platform that provides visibility into network traffic using the following set of features:
- SecureStack: inline decryption/encryption for TLS traffic, out of band decryption
- Netstack: filtering, aggregation/replication, load balancing.
- AppStack: application identification.
- PacketStack: packet deduplication, header stripping, packet trimming, GRE tunneling.
Network Packet Broker (NPB) is located between the network and the traffic monitoring tools, and it balances, aggregates, decrypts /encrypts, filters or duplicates the network traffic, connecting any network segments to the monitoring products and to the firewall.
SecureStack: Inline Decryption is a Netservice deployed on the NPB, which is decrypting/encrypting TLS traffic and it has two deployment types: active and passive.
It has support for both Forward and Reverse proxy interception and the list of supported ciphers includes TLSand TLS ciphers.
Out-of-Band Decryption is a Netservice that decrypts out of band traffic and sends it to filters or tool ports.
We are testing all the above and the automation is done in Robot with Python.
More info on our products can be found here:
Network Visibility solutions:
Network Packet Brokers:
What will this experience bring you?
By being a member of our team, you will be exposed to automation language and DevOps tasks, numerous customers and network designs, develop your troubleshooting skills, come up with comprehensive testing solutions with a high degree of costumer focus (usability, negative scenarios, security concerns), become familiar with latest security threats.
We encourage autonomy, flexibility, and trust between team members. We welcome new solutions, and we will give you the opportunity to work with technologies that fit your professional growth and increase your expertise.
Let your masterful QA skills shine! Read below a detailed description on
What you will do:
- QA for top visibility and security products, write and review automation framework code and scripts using Python, Robot () and Selenium () or RESTful APIs.
- Contribute to product design and product quality scope, by working with development team to design and assure QA automated and manual coverage;
- Debug/troubleshoot regressions run through Jenkins ();
- Analyze security scans run through 3-rd party vulnerability scanning tools (Tenable, Qualys);
- Use testing equipment (IxNetwork/IxLoad/BPS) or other popular traffic tools, eg Scapy (), for traffic generation and protocol simulation;
- Root cause isolation and proper bug logging.
- Design and document test plan and test cases for major features;
- Provide input in customer escalations;
- Configure/troubleshoot networking and security equipment, required for medium – major features;
- Detect and communicate testing delays and bottlenecks;
What you need to know:
- Scripting/programming experience; Python is preferred but not mandatory
- Basic knowledge of networking TCP/IP protocols (CCNA level)
- Linux operating skills
- Experience with automation systems (Jenkins is a plus)
- Knowledgeable about tools and debug techniques (Wireshark, Perforce, git, Jenkins, automation harness)
- Open to provide technical guidance to junior team members
- Good communication skills as the role will involve close interaction with QA/Dev groups/Support Teams/Customers
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in QA
- OOP knowledge
- Selenium and Rest API
- Working experience in Agile
What’s in it for you?
We offer an attractive employee benefits package that covers:
- Personal and professional development tools;
- Internal library;
- Medical subscription for employee and family members;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Competitive salary package based on performance;
- Access to sport activities, and many others.