Detalii loc de munca
Python Network Developer - SDN Automation
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
Your day to day:
A day in the life of a PYTHON Network Developer – SDN Automation means being in touch with the latest network datacenter technologies and developing the next generation automated network. You will be part of a fast-paced, high caliber team building the software for the routing and switching products used to automate our data center networks workflows. Here, you will be responsible for the quality of everything you deliver.
This role demands a strong and broad software engineering background and will cover all aspects of software development spanning the addition of new features, debugging problems and fine-tuning code for scalability and performance.
We seek flexible people, willing to explore other technologies (. Ansible, Cisco ACI) as well as being able to push their limits and embrace new technologies through trainings and certifications.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Develop excellent quality code within SDN Network Automation area using AGILE frameworks. Architect and design features and solutions. Develop tests for all code to ensure quality. Fix bugs and refactor code as needed.
- Review and contribute to the specifications and implementations written by other team members.
- Collaborate with the team. Share and receive knowledge.
- Promote best technology and software development practices.
- Operation excellence and support are part of the team’s responsibility
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Must have at least 5 years of solid hands-on application development experience using Python
- REST API development (Flask / Django / or any Python framework, really)
- Relational databases
- Continuous integration / Deployment tools and processes (Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins, and so on.)
- Knowledge of writing all sorts of tests (smoke tests / unit tests / integration tests)
- IP Networking knowledge is a big plus but it’s not mandatory
- Ability to work well in a team, self-driven and eager to learn
- Creative thinking, analytical skills with attention to detail
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you