Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing a large project (in terms of challenges, budget, team, etc.) or a complex project (multi-entity and/or many contributors and/or complex functionalities ), and is responsible for delivering the results as defined in the Project Management Plan and validated by the sponsor.
• Manage a complex project (multi-entity and/or many contributors and/or complex functionality) from design to implementation
• Manage a team under a functional or hierarchical reporting line
• Ensure compliance with business content, deadlines and costs
• Prepare and maintain the project charter
• Prepare or validate the statement of business needs
• Develop the business case for the project
• Organize the project : Structure the project / Define the project planning / Estimate the project costs / Define the quality criteria expected / Set up a project tea
• Coordinate the project stakeholders : Organize the work of the project team / Manage the team's capacity and training / Organize and lead workshops / Organize communications with the project team
• Monitor the project execution: monitor the budget / monitor the overall project planning; anticipate availability or internal and external resources / monitor corrective actions with respect to project risks / control the level of quality delivered / organize decision-making arbitrage
• Keep the sponsor informed and provide the necessary elements for arbitrage
• Take responsibility for or delegate the change management stream
•Graduate with 5 years' higher education and proven experience of managing projects (3 to 4 years) or management or PM experience and involvement in large projects.
•Expertise in fundamentals : business case, risk monitoring, budget, deadlines, communication, etc.
•Ability to lead an optimization workshop (depending on the type of project)
•Negotiation and influencing skills
•Fluent in English