Middle (2-5 ani)
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net . designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is offering an exciting opportunity in diverse international environment for a professional with strong experience in project management.
- Leading projects or taking on prominent project management functions in complex operational environment with project budget responsibility and extensive authority to act. Also working in an international environment, steering and coordinating international projects
- Define, prepare, execute, lead and follow-up on complex projects (in accordance with applicable project management standards and contractual arrangements)
- Leading complex cross-divisional projects with strategic, group-wide or international relevance, taking into account available resources as well as qualitative, procedural, economic, technological, and temporal conditions
- Steering cooperation with the parties involved in the project (internally, externally, and internationally) as well as with contact persons of the external customers
- Evaluation of offers and solution concepts
- Implementation of complex project audits and reviews
- Selection and justification of the optimal solution for systematic and early detection of project risks in cross-sectoral projects
- Contractual, commercial, legal, and technical assessment of risks within the scope of the projects in charge as well as derivation of action fields
- Supervise the compliance with agreed deliveries and services from contract closing to declaration of total acceptance by the customer in cross-divisional projects
- Develop and carry out sustainable benchmarking and best practice studies, analyze results and demonstrate needs for action
- Initiate decisions about new concepts, strategies, key topics, and business areas
- Identify, review, and evaluate basic regulatory requirements as well as develop and implement solutions
- Create and coordinate budget plans and control budget compliance
- Advanced knowledge in concept development
- Expert knowledge in budget and cost management
- Expert knowledge in holistic view development
- Advanced knowledge in people development
- Expert knowledge in professional understanding
- Expert knowledge in project management with demonstrated leadership capabilities and potential.
- Expert knowledge in quality management
- Expert knowledge in requirements management
- Expert knowledge in resource allocation
- Expert knowledge in risk management
- Expert knowledge in stakeholder management
- Expert knowledge in conflict management
- Expert abstractive, analytical, criticall & entrepreneurial thinking
- Expert Effective Communications & Presentations
- Experience in ross-functional collaboration
- Expert Customer focus
- Experience in decision making
- Expert diversity Management
- Expert continuous Learning
- Expert ability to organize & to convince
- Expert strong conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Expert strong intercultural skills through international project work.
- University degree with focus on telecommunications, economics or related fields
- More than 7 years of experience in field of activity
- Good understanding of Telco industry strategic developments and trends
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Oulook) – expert
- MS Project – an advantage
- Flexibility to travel
- Strong communications skills in English (fluent spoken and written)
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.