Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Coordinates project teams and provides support and advice to carry out the project objectives in terms agreed
- Plan the implementation of each project in detail, controls and monitors each project
- The Project Manager will validate the final project plan and nominal allocation of resources in all organizational departments involved
- Manages project team in order to get the objectives description and project’s needs of the beneficiary and the parties affected in order to elaborate the final document of specifications Business ("Business & User Requirements)
- The Project Manager elaborates functional specifications based on business specifications (Business & User Requirements) and the feedback obtained from the Project Team
- The Project Manager will validate the final functional specifications in order to ensure that are correlated with specific business document (Business & User Requirements).
- The Project Manager will validate the final Technical Specification ("Technical Requirements") before the start of IT developments in order to ensure correlation with the specifications of this document business ("Business & User Requirements") and functional specifications ("Functional Requirements").
- Coordinates and / or perform functional tests for new developments in collaboration with the users
- Responsible for making the User Guides together with organizational departments involved and provides information on new developments in order to support and promote understanding of new functionalities to the final beneficiaries
- Give final approval for the functional part in order to put into production the IT applications for the current projects
Knowledge studies and experience:
- 3 - 5 years experience for PM and 5-10 years experience for Senior PM in IT Project Management in Banking, Big Four Audit Companies – consulting, IT Companies, BPO or SSC IT
- Projects implemented on Regulatory or Accounting areas
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business and functional
specifications, testing, change management, training for users
- IT knowledge – Computer Science Studies during High School or Cybernetics from Academy of
- Good level of English and French
- Accounting and Financial Background – Academy of Economic Studies (preferred Finance, Accounting