Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects within SSC Finance / Accounting area, to drive cultural and operational change.
- Committed to take over project ownership by creating or participating to the set-up of project documentation by using proven project management methodologies.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of the project against the defined objectives and financial targets. PM is accountable for achieving client expectations with respect to quality and delivery timelines.
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other relevant metrics/project progress to multiple level of decisions to ensure project alignment on a common set of objectives.
- Escalates the issues when necessary to ensure minimum impact on project deliverables.
- Focus on project priorities - leads the project team in (re)prioritizing the tasks of the project based on analysis of strategic importance, outstanding tasks, obstacles and barriers, budgets, resources, deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders in order to identify their priorities and evaluate potential solutions for integration and alternatives.
- Aware of Finance transformation needs as part of company’s strategy, contributors’ way of working, technical developments and external requirements.
- Show strong accounting experience to understand the current practice and easily build a traget functional model by interpretting complex customer’s specifications, translate them into business requirements, agree on operational targets and prepare the methodologies and/or the functional specifications.
- Add value by preparing “As-Is Analysis”, impact analysis on IT architecture and functional capabilities, test cases validation criteria and the transition plan to the end-state.
- Keen to identify process improvement opportunities and enabler for deployment of continuous improvement practices.
- Support the training sessions for the teams involved in the project and ensure the transfer of knowledge between teams.
Studies and experience:
- 3 – 5 years experience for PM and 5 – 10 years experience for Senior PM in Project Management.
- Accounting and Financial background – Academy of Economic Studies (preferred Finance/Banking, Accounting or Cybernetics).
- Min 3 years experience in Finance department of financial institutions or in external audit companies (Big4).
- Extensive participation in finance transformation projects (. implementation of new tools, upgrade of core system, change of accounting standards, organizational changes with impact on systems and assignment of roles) requiring strong accounting knowledge.
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business expectations, functional specifications, case studies, testing, change management, training for users. Knowledge of agile methodologies is a plus.
- Accounting and Financial background – Academy of Economic Studies (preferred Finance/Banking, Accounting or Cibernetica).
- Advanced written and spoken English; French – medium level.
- ACCA qualification in progress would be a plus.