Senior Product Manager (SPS)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility. Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs. We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Identify key customer needs, market trends for Europe region; drive new product development ideation and process management, per identified regional market needs
- Ownership on NPI launch plans and execution, NPI financial business case, and NPI revenue performance against business case commitment
- Define value propositions and value pricing for his/her line of products; drive product line profitability through competitive offering - value pricing and value propositions
- Contributor on SIOP integration: support on demand planning, product life cycles (EOL), inventory management
- Develop and execute detailed action plans, including extensive risk/opportunity analysis, with Engineering, ISC, and Sales teams for achieving revenue and net investment / operating income targets.
- Work with the team (Field Marketing, Channel Sales), to develop and execute end to end marketing initiatives
Then you should have:
- University Degree (Engineering, Marketing preferred)
- Some experience in Product Management/ Commercial Excellence related fields, program/product management experience preferred
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
We are offering:
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
- Extensive training programs;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- Dynamic and international work environment;