The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Leading the different transfer projects such as CE or VE to generate savings for the company or seek continuous improvement metric impacting different area, always encouraging teamwork with different groups to achieve time assigned projects.
Serve support for various projects where you require support with their experience in the organization of the project, in turn serving as a liaison between different groups and sourcing area to ensure the best execution of the project, through analysis plans allowing the production equipment to operate in the best implementation time and reduction of various waste such as: Scrap, obsolescence, time, resources, etc.
• Take lead and ownership of the project driving quickly resolved solutions with the team.
• Understand Primary activities and prioritize timing plan and run the kick off meeting for projects.
• Create and lead financial analysis to define risk levels.
• Ensure Supply continuity for the different locations and facilities during projects.
• Ensure to complete and document all validations required by HON or Customer has been done and passed successfully. In case of failure, define a recovery plan including all team.
• Create a risk assessment before each project for avoiding anticipated exceptions.
• Lead the team and pull in projects where it can be accomplished.
• Take responsibility of the project and team and be able to escalate issues on time to next level.
• Keep internal and external customers and team members well communicated and on time in case of any issue or delay.
• Provide recovery and/or action plans in case of any delay or issue
• Ensure FFF test to be done and passed successfully (Fit, form and Function).
• Lead lesson learns tracker tractability in order to apply in any new project.
• Bachelor Degree Engineering desirable.
• Excellent Communication skills along the organization thru all levels.
• Focus Results.
• Mindset on customer satisfaction (internal & external).
• Project Leads experience.
• English language knowledge - advanced.
• Well organized.
• Capable to prioritize task and activities.
• Engineering and quality experience working on those areas.
• Experience working and leading multidisciplinary and multicultural groups.
• Fully APQP knowledge.
• Lean Manufacturing/ six sigma.
• Financial models Knowledge.