Senior Pricet Analyst Bucharest
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational automotive company,
Senior Price Analyst – Bucharest
- Updating and supervising of the sales pricing and margins taking into account the product modifications.
- Control the consistency of the operational data provided (sales & quotations) among of product modifications quotations during project period.
- Follow up modifications, inform, alert on what is not in line with the objectives.
- Compile the reasons of a product modifications raised up between tow pricing update (jalon) the aim being to anticipate risks and bring them under control.
- Updated the sales price/part number/perimeter/project within project period.
- Analyze & explain the evolution of project vs latest pricing update in line with reporting defined.
- Analyze the gaps of project turnover & KPIs emphasizing the effects: volume, price, mix, currency under a high standard of accuracy.
- To negotiate and liaise with other branch employees to ensure quotations information are followed up in the most effective and efficient manner to meet the objectives.
- Capitalize on good practices.
- Support the continuous improvements of procedures and optimization of tools.
- Collaborate with the central controller to prepare data, reporting and presentations to Top Management.
- Provide reporting to central controller reporting data in line with established procedure.
- Provide support within the local team concerning the cost accounting principles.
- Main interface between local team and functional line.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in economic / financial studies;
- Minimum 2 - 3 years in a similar position;
- Computer skills, advanced knowledge of Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP;
- Advanced knowledge of English language (also French would be a plus) ;
- Previous experience in the Manufacturing / Industrial sector (Preferred).
- Experienced in managing and analysing customer sales data (would be an advantage).