Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
IDEMIA is a world leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space, offering services from the first smart cards to the latest con-tactless payment technologies which equip millions of smartphones. Present in the Payment, Telecommunications and Identity markets, IDEMIA offers end-to-end solutions in the Smart Transactions, Mobile Financial Services, Machine-to-Machine, Digital Identity and Transport & Access Control.
What You Will Be Doing
- Write software to automate hardware provisioning, management, and other repetitive tasks;
- Work closely with others teams to build efficient and economical systems;
- Design, automate, and deliver the physical and software components that operate the IDEMIA platform;
- Build automation into our process and support continuous integration;
- Track, monitor, and visualize hardware capacity to assist with business planning and forecasting;
- Generate automated and manual reports regarding steady state of infrastructure and assorted technology;
- Build and utilize monitoring tools, cookbooks, checks;
- Develop internal documentation for key process/services;
We'd like you to have
- Experience working in Technical Operations / DevOps / System Administration;
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms;
- Extensive Linux systems experience in multi-site environments
- Expertise with one of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Perl;
What We Offer For Your Comfort
- Access to professional training's;
- Integration events;
- Private healthcare.