Bulevardul Expoziției, București
Ubisoft's IT department is currently looking for an experienced PHP developer to join the IT team in charge of developing the company’s E-Commerce ecosystem though building new features and integrating new services such as Payment Service Providers, Order and Tax Management.
E-Commerce activity has an international footprint and company-wide impact integrating virtually all Ubisoft’s customer facing services. The Developer’s role is key in our agile organization in ensuring the roadmap completion, high-availability and high performance of the entire E-Commerce eco-system.
If you are passionate about designing and implementing high quality solutions, if you enjoy the Agile Scrum methodology, and set your ambitious goals and challenges, we have the right job for you.
Ubisoft’s E-Commerce system is a fast developing segment, therefore the position requires understanding & experience in the area.
- 5 year hands-on experience in PHP based developments
- Advanced knowledge on PHP frameworks, preferably Symfony and Phalcon
- Extensive knowledge on developing and consuming web services
- Good command of database technologies such as MySQL (NDB based would be really cool!) and MongoDB
- Good knowledge on a message queuing system, such as RabbitMQ (preferably) or AMPQ
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Proficient in English
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with threads
- Experience in developing/ maintaining e-payment systems
- Agile development
- Experience in working Continuous Integration / Deployment platform
- Always think and act with customers’ satisfaction in mind
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring
- Employ a straightforward development process aiming at reusable, optimal, maintainable solutions that will enhance the platform quality
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans, managing your time effectively
- Communicate progress against tasks, status, issues, risk and dependencies
- Provide feedback in order to improve the system and its integrations in order to meet customers’ needs
- Evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes.
- Up to date with new technologies in the online services, e-commerce and general web fields.
- Creative / curious/ innovative: suggest improvements and offer alternative solutions
- Ability to ask in-depth questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts
- Good team player, able to enter relationships based on openness, mutual respect and positive energy
- Foster a “do the right thing attitude” and take initiative beyond job specificities to help team mates
- Initiative-taker : display of persevering and autonomous traits
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Quality and result oriented
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.