Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Softia Web is a young and innovative company, eager for performance, a software development start-up, with US financing and solid expanding plans. Our team is passionate about technology, with a keen sense of understanding our client’s real needs and a focus on delivery.
Softia is about people, quality, passion, experience and knowledge. We enjoy finding solutions for challenging business problems and making our team successful!
- +3 years of application design & development experience;
- Good knowledge of MVC architecture is mandatory;
- Experience with one of the following technologies: Laravel, Symphony, Lumen, CakePHP or Zend is required;
- Good knowledge of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git or SVN is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile development and tools, such as Jira.
- Familiarity with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning;
- Basic knowledge of system administration and software and hardware configuration; ability to make informed recommendations to customer IT staff; ability to troubleshoot pre- and post-production implementations; security; load balancing and performance;
- Prior experience in helping clients through the decision-making process; E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred;
- Fluent in Romanian and English, verbal and written communications
- Analyze client business needs and recommend innovative solutions that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences;
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable web applications to support a range of business functions and their defined requirements;
- Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress;
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and issues related to corporate web applications;
- Routine maintenance of corporate web applications; Troubleshoot client issues in web applications and in database;
- Analyze and determine root cause of application issues.
What you’ll get in return:
- Attractive salary;
- Medical Subscription;
- Meal Vouchers;
- A cool Fun Room with bean bags, Playstation, board games and ping - pong.