Detalii loc de munca
Senior PHP Developer
Your life at Ubi
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer for designing and developing innovative web-based applications. You will be working in a fast paced international environment on interesting projects and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way.
Your main mission
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring.
- Define and implement technical solutions that answer best client’s needs.
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans, managing your time effectively.
- As project team member, execute assigned tasks and communicate status to Scrum Master
- Communicate progress against tasks, status, issues, risk and dependencies.
- The team is using Agile (SCRUM) methodology for development.
- Propose ideas of improvements of the application, procedures and technologies used.
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Follow and enhance existing development processes.
The professional value you bring
- Extensive experience of developing object-oriented PHP5, PHP7 web applications.
- Extensive knowledge on developing and consuming web services.
- Experience of using and optimizing MySQL databases.
- Experience with Unit Testing (PHPUnit).
- Algorithmic thinking.
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Experience with WordPress (plugin/theme development) is a big plus.
- Experience with MVC frameworks (especially Symfony).
- Experience with version control systems, distributed revision control management systems (GIT).
- Experience in working Continuous Integration / Deployment platform
The personal value you bring
- Creative / curious/ innovative: suggest improvements and offer alternative solutions
- Ability to ask in-depth questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts
- Good attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Enthusiasms for learning and using new technologies.
- Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high quality service.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.