Middle (2-5 ani)
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested to join the team?
We are growing our talented tech team in Romania so we are hiring a Senior PHP Developer, who will be directly involved in the product development projects of the 2Checkout platform, using Agile Scrum as
What you’ll do:
- Be part of an experienced team
- Develop core platform functionalities and services
- Be involved in all application design meetings developed within the team
- Contribute to optimization and scalability projects
- Apply good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- You are encouraged to research, innovate, and propose new ideas that can be turned into future projects
What you need to apply:
- years of PHP development experience
- Proven experience with object oriented programming and good understanding of software design patterns
- Solid mySQL knowledge including database optimizations techniques
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills with a motivation for quality software craftsmanship
- Unit testing knowledge - PHPUnit
- Experience working with version control systems (Git)
- Good knowledge of web applications security standards
- Initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of English language (written and speaking)
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Trainings and individual development plan
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, travel, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits & coffee at the office