Senior Networking Operation Center (NOC) Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
About the client
The customer is a connectivity and internet infrastructure provider, offering connectivity, hosting, security and VoIP solutions. Established in 2000, with over 230 people across six European cities and a global network infrastructure, the customer is connecting businesses through innovative, integrated technology for complete productivity.
We are looking for a customer-oriented Senior Networking Engineer to be the 2nd level of support for our customer’s products and services.
If you have excellent communications skills and you love building professional relationships with every customer, then keep reading…
- Monitor and investigate complex incidents that might arise within the company’s network.
- Proactive network monitoring, with an eye on the POPs/PNIs that might need an upgrade.
- Customer data restoration requests and incidents resolution.
- Operational upgrades, troubleshooting, network monitoring, network analysis, automation of repeatable tasks, and process improvement at the enterprise / managed service provider level.
- Mentor and provide technical escalation assistance to other team members while promoting best practices and standards.
- Debugging of network failure scenarios
- Offer extensive customer support, communicating directly with the customer’ technical personnel to increase the uptime of products and services.
- Work in 3 shifts between 6:30 AM to 12PM.
What we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Managed benefits package (meal tickets, private pension and insurances, etc.)
- Flexibility in choosing the shifts based on your needs.
- Paid trainings and certifications
- A relaxed atmosphere and a relaxation room within the office equipped with ping-pong table, fussball, Xbox, etc.
- Teambuilding and parties.
- 4+ years hands-on experience with enterprise / managed service provider network solutions including LAN, WAN, Wireless and VPN technologies.
- Experience with common transport, routing and connectivity topologies and protocols: MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF, BGP, GRE, IPSecQoS, etc.
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Very good knowledge of *nix OS
- Good knowledge of handling operating systems and network components from Cisco and/or Juniper.
- Comprehensive knowledge of network security features
- Working experience monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation.
- Able to quickly build relationships with customers and understand their technical requirements
- English – proficient
Nice to have (not mandatory)
- Cisco/Juniper certificate(s)
- Knowledge of Network Design
- Experience with OS X
- Scripting knowledge (Ansible, PowerShell, Python)
- Knowledge of ITIL framework (Service Delivery + Service Support)
- Windows Server administration