- Design, consulting and 3rd level support for Continental’s global Connectivity Services: Transport Services, Internet Access, Access Services;
- Communication with external suppliers, hardware vendors and internal departments for service related topics
- Incident and problem resolution with internal IT teams and external service providers;
- Participate in measures to improve the network structure by considering functionality and costs;
- Support Application and Service Owner with troubleshooting problems related to the Internet Access and Network Services
- Project work in global teams.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification;
- Knowledge in the networking area: Network topologies, TCPIP protocols;
- Knowledge of routing protocols: BGP, OSPF;
- Knowledge of Firewall & WEB Security solutions;
- Fluent English ;
- Very good communication skills;
- Experience in working as part of a global acting and multicultural team, with international supplier/vendors.
What we offer:
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance;
- Careers development options in an European company;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution;
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Germany.