Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Context of the job:
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology. We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are located in Bucharest and Iasi and, with over 5000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
Cegeka has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to join us in Bucharest, for a big client from the Telekom industry.
You are working in a cross-cultural team in order to deliver data centre network configurations and implementations, supporting reliable and secure hosted and collaborative services across the company’s network in Europe with focus on the services hosted in the managed datacentres.
- Network implementation, optimization, testing and quality assurance activities in the Global Data Centres (main managed network elements: routers, switches, load balancers, Cisco ACI , Firewalls, PKI, proxies and services implementation over them).
- IP connectivity implementation based on customer demand.
- Manage relationships with the stakeholders, in particular operations, design, infrastructure and other customer teams for the implementation of configuration activities, special projects or the handling of emergencies.
- Develop network configuration scripts for the Global Data Centre connectivity according the agreed design
- Deliver optimal implementation process that ensures quality.
- Network standardization across global datacentres
- Implementation of changes and service requests within the customer guaranteed SLA’s;
- Manage and update information/documentation
Candidates must possess:
- Good knowledge of the Data Centre network infrastructure
- Good knowledge of Network equipment operation (Cisco router and switches, F5 Load Balancers and Juniper Firewalls) and of TCP/IP, Routing and switching Protocols
- Good knowledge of telecommunications network systems and their services
- Good knowledge of cloud and NFV technologies (ACI, OpenStack, NSX, …)
- Good knowledge of VCE (vBlock) and HPE (C7000) products
- Infrastructure and Network test design, execution, and validation
- Virtualization and infrastructure technologies, . VMware, Xen, KVM, Docker
- At least two or more programming and scripting languages (Python mandatory)
- Good understanding of the business capability / user journey, wider organizational goals, and desired product business outcomes
- Understanding of both the current Telecommunications and digital services market and emerging business and technology trends
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with cloud and NFV technologies from Cisco, HPE and/or VMware
- Very good level of English
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree or technical institute certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private Medical Subscription, Sanador/Medlife/Regina Maria Clinic - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription at Pescariu Sports & Spa (fitness, aerobic, pool) – according to the internal policies;
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription;
- Pluralsight access;
- Benefit Online platform access;
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)