Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for a self-propelled Senior Network Engineer who is eager to learn, easy to
cooperate with and is proficient in spoken and written English.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN, Firewalls)
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Resolve issue tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Create, oversee and test security measures (access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Communicate with users when needed
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator
- Professional certification (CCNP, CCDP)
- Experience with SSL certificates
- Firewall experience
- Email security (SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Cryptography (PKI, SSL/TLS, SHA)
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (Cisco IOS)
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Good communication skills
- Proficient English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Structured and tidy
- Works well in teams and able to work independently and self-propelled
- A very financially sound and competitive salary
- A rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: the team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, 13th salary, sport program
Azets offers work opportunities in a large Northern European software company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team, and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
The working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets offers equal opportunities based on skills and merit.
Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania. We offer a complete suite of accounting, payroll and financial advisory services in over 70 countries, maintaining a client-centric, customer-first culture, acting as a trusted business adviser and global growth expert.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted!