Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
2500 - 3000
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
For our business partner, the leading provider in Romania of software solutions dedicated to human resource management, with offices in Bucharest, Pitesti, Timisoara and Craiova, we are hiring Senior .NET Developer.
With an over 180 clients, mostly multinational companies and companies with Romanian capital, they offer Custom HR software system for every business and fast deployment solutions;
Come work with a company that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values.
This position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge you to be both independent and highly collaborative. It will require a problem solver with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things.
Compensation & Benefits
- Great projects and new technologies
- Office Location: near IKEA Baneasa
- Private medical insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment
- Be involved in full lifecycle development across .Net based application;
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation;
- Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
- Participate in architectural decisions thinking strategically and creatively when designing a technical solutions;
- Implement the new features such as to improve product functionality;
- Review the code and improve the quality of software;
- University / Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a .NET Web Developer;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery;
- Strong knowledge of ASP .NET MVC,C#, .Net FrameworkEntity Framework;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (database design, triggers, store framework).
- Experience in database architecture and design.
- Good knowledge of OOP and OOD, n-tier applications, distributed applications, SOA;
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals in different roles or teams.