Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
- Project Description:Join our Development Center in Bucharest, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional
Our client is a Bank that was founded before 2000 and that facilitates customer financing of products and services sold through consumer and small business revolving loans and fixed-term business loan and lease financing in North America and
The bank is expanding its IT operations in Romania and
The Lease Transformation Program is a major multi-million IT initiative to redesign lease originations and servicing processes while rationalizing its supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations
This transformation will have global impact to Bank operations (AMERICAS, EMEA, APJ).
As part of this initiative, a strong Software Engineering and Delivery organization is being built and divided in 3 multi-disciplinary Feature
These teams will be responsible for the design, development and test automation of platform extensions, integration components (micro-services), integration virtualization and reporting capabilities.
- Responsibilities:- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Credit solutions with the following technologies: .NET (C#, Web Services -WCF and ASMX, ASP.NET, .+); Oracle (PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, and functions); Oracle Java; Groovy; Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON); XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST,HTML, XPath et
- Partnership with Client technical leadership and business analysts to understand business processes and needs and the translation of those into formal functional/technical
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, execution of unit tests, code reviews, development integration testing and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance
- Planning and execution of production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that
- Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents at times orchestrating issue resolution across different teams.
- Mandatory Skills:- Solid, proven knowledge of and experience with Microsoft .NET -C#, Web services (WCF and ASMX), ASP.NET, Visual StudioNET + and Team Foundation
- Experience in Oracle 11G/12C including PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, functio
- Strong knowledge of Web Service standards (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath et
- Experience: 3+ Years.
- Nice-to-Have Skills:- Experience with reading and processing XMLs through Oracle XML
- Data replication: Experience with data replication using Oracle
- Batch processing: Experience with Control-M and batch
- Data transformation: Experience with Oracle SQL loader for bulk data loads and
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different
-bExperience developing IT solutions for the Financial Services industry.