We are developing an innovative solution to allow borrowers who have been declined finance by their chosen lender to find an alternative lender. We efficiently match prime and the more complex loan applications with a variety of lending sources for personal or second charge mortgage loans, providing a loan decision within seconds. Our solution integrates web, back-office, and lender processes for highly cost effective real-time loan decisions, and provides comprehensive on-line marketing intelligence for introducing partners and lenders. Based on an API driven decision engine, the project discovers and recommends lenders to the customer, and facilitates re-applying in easy steps. Customers will be able to access this service directly through a portal, or by integration with various lenders.
- Develop software following industry best practices
- Author unit tests and work collaboratively to test that software meets acceptance criteria.
- Work collaboratively with product owners, architecture, design and infrastructure teams to meet client requirements.
- Assist in the maintenance of the process for packaging and releasing software; and supporting the delivery of software to production.
- Participate in planning, retrospective, review sessions and daily stand-ups.
- Act as a mentor to other team members.
- Encourage the continuous improvement of the team.
- Excellent Microsoft full stack developer using C# and .Net Framework and above.
- Experience of developing in Visual Studio 2012 and above.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft web technologies including MVC and Web API.
- Practical knowledge and experience of developing REST APIs using JSON.
- Experience of multi-tier service based architectures.
- Understanding of micro-services or service bus an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Entity Framework, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Exposure to WCF and SOAP Web Services.
- Working knowledge of WinForms or WPF development.
- Experience of working within waterfall and agile SDLC processes, including TDD/BDD.
- Practical knowledge and experience of unit testing, mocking or faking frameworks and gherkin language.
- Clear understanding and experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated.