Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Sibiu, Galați, Bacău, București
Our client is a mature start up with really interesting clients on board. They develop and take pride in their own product - make adverts and content instantly stoppable from business to customer. We are on the lookout for a talented senior .Net Engineer willing to take a step further in his career.
We need someone who can:
- Provide leadership in the development team in the selection of appropriate architectures & design patterns.
- Will take a strategic view in all situations in order to continually improve our product and operations
- Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing platform components as well as creating new ones.
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
- Mentor junior members of the team championing Agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality.
- Be an advocate for Agile software development practices. Will lead by example.
- Participate & potentially be Scrum master in meetings to actively contribute to delivery management.
- Set design & coding standards while participating in code reviews and coaching on how to make them work. Required skills/experience:
- 10+ years commercial experience in development and maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English.
- Experience working in Agile teams employing TDD & CI.
- Experience of designing architecture and developing with SOA, Microservices, OOP patterns and practices.
- Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
We offer a place in a really good team, great benefits and a very interesting experience.