Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
You have the opportunity to work in the core team which develops the next generation of Automotive’s department flagship product (DTS-Diagnostic Tool Set).
This set of tools enables creation, execution and test diagnostic data and sequences based on the latest international automotive standards. It ensures that the diagnostic communication as well as the actual vehicle diagnostics works reliably in all phases from engineering to manufacturing and service. ().
First assignments will be the contribution to the development of the Data Analytics Tool, a modern dashboard which is able to perform a unified analysis of large sets of car diagnostics data gathered from different sources/formats (analysis, view, filter, search, annotation, correlation, storage, export, charting, etc.)
You can help us with your
- Proven experience in building .NET Framework (C#) standalone or distributed applications
- Technical background and experience in software design and development (architecting, design principles and patterns, best practices)
- Knowledge in building modern, productive and ergonomic UI for desktop applications
- WPF, WCF, Integrating 3rd party libraries, UML
- MVVM patterns, Prism, MEF
- Communication abilities
- Passion for software applied in engineering
- English language (both reading and writing)
- Agility and commitment to lean software development
What you could benefit of
- Attractive salary, private medical services, fidelity bonus, lunch tickets
- Highly qualified team
- Comprehensive technical trainings on our expertise area
- Positive and informal working environment
- Challenging projects for well-known customers in the industry
- The opportunity to actively contribute at the design and success of our solutions
- 1). De ce prezinta jobul nostru interes pentru tine?
2). Care sunt motivele pentru care consideri ca ai fi potrivit/a pentru acest job?