Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Seven Oceans Interactive is a fast growing digital services company delivering general software development, mobile and desktop game development and digital management back ends for eCommerce.
Over the past 6 years we have delivered services to clients in Europe and Asia. With a growing number of employees, we are well positioned to bring agility and excellence to our growing portfolio of clients. With key operations in Asia and Romania, we are able to deliver top talent within a very sustainable and competitive pricing model. Our company ethos is delivering Excellence through Quality, Service, Efficiency and Reliability.
We are seeking a senior application developer to take part in the design and development of software for our online gaming platform. You will contribute to cross-functional system architecture and software system design with a clear focus on quality and scale.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, development and implementation of applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technology stack in AWS or other cloud environment.
- Support, maintain and debug software applications.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications with users across the globe.
- Provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives and technology stack
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
- Leverage your existing skills while learning and implementing new, open source technologies.
- This position will work closely with other application development teams, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams.
- Solid experience with the .NET platform, AWS/Azure and Enterprise application development.
- Solid programming experience with C#,.Net Core, WebAPI and AngularJS2.
- Experience in MS SQL Server is required and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is desired.
- Expert knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP and JSON is required.
- Exposure to Python, PHP, Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
- Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in constant high pressure situation.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.