Senior .NET Developer (Q-Park)
Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior .NET developer to join our office in Bucharest. We work in a multi-national, distributed environment, using Agile methodology (SCRUM).
We are looking for a Senior .NET developer to join our Q-Park development team in Cegeka.
Q-Park is one of Europe’s leading parking providers, with more thanparking spaces in over 6,100 secure, clean, and well-managed facilities across ten countries.
C2C is the main product developed by Q-Park team in Romania. C2C is a web application used by Q-Park employees to sell tickets to customers from Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, etc.
Some of the major features offered by C2C are:
- Online API
- PMS communication
- You develop complex and challenging business applications. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
- Based on the functional analysis you do hands-on design and software development. You ensure good integration with external applications.
- You are a member of a passionate agile team that consists of functional analysts, developers and an agile project leader (Scrum Master). You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
- The applications you build are of good quality and generate extra business value for our customers.
- You write qualitative, easily readable code (so that documentation is not necessary) and do refactoring where necessary. You guarantee quality through test driven development (TDD) and continuous learning Requirements
- At least 5 years experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack.
- You are familiar with OO design and design patterns.
- You have experience in application integration and excellent knowledge of relational databases, standardization and SQL.
- You can bring MS SQL Server family and No-SQL knowledge.
- The latest .NET frameworks and the Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as WCF, MVC, WebAPI, EF, etc.) have no secrets for you.
- Application lifecycle management, continuous integration and the necessary tools for this (such as TFS / Teamcity / GitHub, Docker, etc.) are familiar territory for you.
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented_TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises according to internal policies
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
- Access to Bookster (Bookster is a modern library, in which you will find the best and most divers books of the moment – from personal and professional development to hobbies and fiction.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots