Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Do you want to help planes take off?
If the answer is yes, join us in testing a highly complex solution in the airline cargo industry.
The reliability of cargo airplane departures will depend on you and the team.
Here are some things about the way we run things
At Cegeka we believe IT is all about business. We focus on providing tangible business value and measurable results.
Our projects are spread across different domains ranging from telecommunications, health, social media, finance, real estate, to machine learning and many others.
We work Agile, using SCRUM and Kanban methodologies, as well as XP practices, including Pair programming, Test Automation, continuous integration, incremental delivery. You’ll be part of an established and proven quality-oriented environment.
What you will be working on
- Maintain and improve the quality of the whole testing spectrum for important software components
- Maintain and improve the overview of tested functionality per released product
- Evaluate the current testing effort
- Determine the resources (hardware & software) needed for testing the product
- Be in continuous contact with the development team
- Actively work with the whole team in getting functionality released with the right amount of Quality Assurance
- Work with the team during all development phases
- Provide adequate feedback to allow fast and accurate development of both planned and unplanned work
- Log feedback into the tracking system
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years of software testing experience
- Experience writing test cases based on development notes and design notes
- Ability to use test tools
- Capacity to understand the functionality and architecture of the program under test
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Desire to work on an agile software development team
- Team player
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
Once on board we offer various programs and benefits
- Complete training plan for entering our company and our team including training on the project, both from a technical perspective as well a functional one as well as trainings in Agile process & tools
- Time and budget for training as part of the annual training initiative
- Wide range of learning activities focused towards continuous learning: reading groups, PluralSight video training, internal and external events
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment
- 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box)