Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Londra; 51-53 Bulevardul Lascăr Catargiu, București
Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Iași, Constanța, Sibiu, Craiova, Zalău, București, Timișoara
Club card, nectar, air miles…you’ve probably used them before. We build software which enables companies to deploy their very own loyalty schemes, to learn about their customers - to analyse their preferences, transactions and behaviours - to increase sales, grow their membership base, to communicate and engage. Based on gamification techniques and built using a highly configurable platform underpinned by a highly abstract API first approach. We generate the data in big data and then use the big to achieve the business goals of our clients.
Unlike most, we’re not all that interested in blindly matching a list of technologies and buzz words from our job spec against your cv, instead, we’d like to give you an insight into what our tech stack looks like and the skills of our existing team, all we ask is that you feel comfortable with this.
- Backend: C#, WebAPI, SQL Server, REST
- Analytics and monitoring: Elastic Search, Kibana, statsd, logstash, Grafana, tableau
- Nservice bus
- Async processing: rabbitmq
- Dev-ops: Teamcity, Octopus deploy, AWS, powershell
- Source control: git
- Environment: Windows and linux, IIS
- Methodologies: TDD and self testing code, agile, lean
- Be a member of the team – we work as a cross functional team with a broad range of skills in a flat structure to deliver value to the business via high quality software and an unwavering obligation to question, understand and define.
- Be passionate about quality, have a keen code aesthetic and an attuned attention to detail but with a balanced pragmatism that understands that every decision is a weighing of trade offs and compromises.
- Value automated tests as much as we do but appreciate the value of a human touch.
- Understand that the code is not the goal, that any software is only as good as the problems it solves and the value it delivers to your customers, members and business.
- Have a dev-ops mentality that allows you to not only develop code, but also deploy it automatically, fine tune the infrastructure it runs on, monitor it operationally and provide a highly available and robust service.
- Thrive in the exciting chaos that is an internal innovation team seeking to validate a market/product fit for a cutting edge technology platform.
- Have a desire to understand the problem domain and business context, enjoy learning about the sector and the market that the software serves, the problems that it solves and the opportunities it enables.
- 4 weeks trainings & onboarding in London
- Competitive salary package
- Health care benefits
- Flexible work hours, friendly environment
- Coffee, tea or fresh orange juice to fuel your productivity
- Ping-Pong arena to challenge your colleagues in a fair battle
- Games & movie night on Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Opportunity to attend to national and international technology conference