Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
51-53 Bulevardul Lascăr Catargiu, București
Se recruteaza si din
You will have the opportunity to be involved in a project for one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of play material in the World. We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture. You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of children around the globe.
Unlike most, we’re not all that interested in blindly matching a list of technologies and buzz words from our job spec against your CV, instead, we’d like to give you an insight into what our tech stack looks like and the skills of our existing team, all we ask is that you feel comfortable with this.
API design and development: RESTful and Micro Services
Database technologies: MSSQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
Web server technologies like IIS, , Apache, Nginx, etc.
Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like:
Knowledge about: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash
Understanding of how to deploy to AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Working knowledge of implementing Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics /similar tracking tool or Unity3d with mobile platforms as target
Make a flexible platform with rock-solid security
As a senior developer, you work alongside 6 highly experienced senior developers in a full-feature agile team.
Striving to strike a balance between rock solid security and agile solutions, your mission is to develop and maintain a platform that is both fun for kids and technically equsite.
• Break down feature requirements into user stories and provide estimates
• Design and implement services and tools in collaboration with your team
• Identify changes in consumer and shopper needs by taking part in the collection, maturing and documentation of the customers’ requirements
• Provide feedback and suggest alternative solutions that could shorten time to market, improve quality or increase consumer satisfaction
• Operate, maintain and own your systems once they are released