Senior Microsoft SQL Developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Discover ING Software Development Center
ING Software Development Center is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 250 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
The Senior Microsoft BI Developer is responsible for the platform enabling BI solutions used in ING’s Commercial Banking Services.
- Using Agile SCRUM principles to deliver, maintain and extend the data analytics & reporting platform
- Actively involved in platform automation both from a technical standpoint and a process point of view
- Being in charge for the reliability of the platform
- Proactive in formulating and managing processes, defining how a reporting solution can use the platform, identify risks and issues
What you bring to the team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher (SSDE, SSIS and SSAS)
- OLAP Modelling exposure
- Experience with data warehouse, data modelling and reports using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Experience in reports presentation using Reporting Services (SSRS), SharePoint 2013 Power View and Excel Services
- Experience in dealing with large quantities of data (and performance tuning)
- Ability to translate requirements
- Experience with pair programming, release automation
- Passionate about data insights
- Experience with Team Foundation Server is considered a plus
- Administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases and/ or Microsoft Sharepoint farms is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills