Senior Mechanical Engineer for Electrification - P E&DS - TSR
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR billion and employs more thanemployees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.
We are the Mechanical Design Team and we are part of the Engines & Drivetrain Systems Department. If you want to test your creativity on our Electrification Projects we invite you to apply.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Creation and modification of mechanical designs for Electrification Projects (Junction Box, Onboard Charger, Battery Heater etc.) using appropriate techniques such as design, calculation, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, simulation, drawings creation;
* Ability to manage mechanical projects including supplier and customer communication;
* Ability to act as a technical coordinator and be an active member of the global team;
* Performing the assigned tasks at the requested level of quality and time-frame, being able to handle customer’s feedback and proactively contribute to improve the quality of deliverables;
* Modeling in 3D and creating drawings by using Creo & PDM tool, performing tolerance calculations in order to validate the design.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Relevant working experience in mechanics (automotive experience is appreciated);
* Ability to share knowledge and act as a technical coordinator;
* Good technical skills and ability in technical drawings reading;
* Good knowledge of die-cast , injection molding, deep-drawing, punching and machining technologies;
* Experience in using CAD tools (Creo – preferable, CATIA V5, Inventor etc.);
* Good English knowledge;
* Good communication skills;
* Good MS Office knowledge and skills;
* Well organized person, attentive to details, rigorous;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;