Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $13 billion world leader in connectivity. The company designs and manufactures products at the heart of electronic connections for the world’s leading industries including automotive, energy and industrial, broadband communications, consumer devices, healthcare, and aerospace and defense. TE Connectivity’s long-standing commitment to innovation and engineering excellence helps its customers solve the need for more energy efficiency, always-on communications and ever-increasing productivity. With nearlyemployees in over 50 countries, TE Connectivity makes connections the world relies on to work flawlessly every day. To connect with the company, visit: .
The Sensor Division of TE Connectivity, a manufacturer of highly engineered Sensors solutions to the automotive, industrial, medical, and appliance markets. We are opening a new operations facility in Timisoara, Romania.
For this green field, we are seeking for Manufacturing Engineering, hands-on Engineer with background in Mechanical Engineering. This position will report to the site ME manager
The successful candidate will be assuming responsibility for NPI, DFM, automation projects and daily manufacturing engineering support of various sensors production lines.
Self-starter with a can do attitude, you are able to work in a fast-paced environment. Agile, adaptable and results driven, you are organized, rigorous & methodical, and have strong analytical skills.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Initiate/manage capital equipment projects: specifying and implementing new manufacturing equipment as well as fully automated assembly lines.
- Asses ‘Design for Manufacturability' portion of the development process: review and suggest design, process or equipment changes.
- Working with equipment vendors and suppliers to implement cost effective solutions;
- Process troubleshooting and root cause analysis: Analyse yield and process data, resolve production issues by determining the cause of manufacturing defects or failures and making recommendation to correct and resolve the problems.
- Scale-up new products for manufacturing in a timely manner.
- Document technical and manufacturing information : set-up manufacturing procedures and train production personnel on new processing techniques;
- Supports the integration of processes (departments) into appropriately interconnected extended value streams
- Develop and utilize current and future state value stream maps to identify strategic projects and
- corresponding rolling 12-month implementation plans aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
- Master degree or above, Mechanical and Electrical engineering is preferred;
- Experience: Above 3+ years’ experience in process/manufacturing engineering area: automatic assembly, molding, pick and place, soldering, adhesive dispensing, wire bonding, welding (resistive or laser) , die bonding,, silicon wafer dicing, epoxy potting, dam and fill, coil windings, sensor assembly, press fit, wire stripping wire/cable preparation, crimping, cleaning and surface preparation.
- Previous experience in project management & transfers;
- Good experience on process, production or quality of automation process;
- Be familiar with process control and improvement, lean, 6 sigma, statistical software, DOE, project management in a TS16949 environment;
- Good interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization;
- Great team player with the ability to participate on global teams and collaborate on manufacturing projects;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Bi-lingual in both English and Romanian, German and French are a plus;
- Some travel in Europe required.