Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
European company, a leading wood manufacturer with over 20 years of tradition, which has been active on the market since 1992, continuously growing and expanding to new foreign markets and widening its products’ portfolio, is looking for an experienced maintenance engineer.
OUR MISSION IS TO FOCUS ON THE CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS AND PROVIDE THEM WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS.
- Makes specific works of automation equipment according to their technical documentation.
- Performs CNC Machine Backup, Monthly.
- Participate to the commissioning of new equipment and keep in touch with companies that provide technical assistance for the work.
- Repaires, in the shortest time possible, accidental malfunctions occurred during the production process.
- Orders spare parts required, in time.
- Informs the Manufacturer about all the deficiencies encountered in operation of equipment or any problems that arise.
- Participate in equipment revision, checking hardware and software equipment under review.
- Get in touch with service representatives to troubleshoot equipment issues and stay in touch with them.
- Implement TPM preventive program
- University degree: Engineering – Automation
- Minimum 3 years of similar experience
- English - Advanced
- German is an advantage
- PC Skills: MS Office,
- PLC programming
- Advanced knowledge about preventive maintenance programs
- Mechanical Knowledge & skills is an advantage
- Relevant experience in leading maintenance team
- Result oriented