Senior Localization Project Manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Waters Corporation is currently leading a search for a Senior Localization Project Manager to join our Customer Experience and Knowledge Management department. In this role, the individual will be responsible for localization project planning, communication with internal/external stakeholders, execution, tracking, delivery and closure, working with different departments at Waters and global localization vendors, ensuring quality standards and delivery timeline acceptable to Waters customers.
- Manage all aspects of localization project life cycle for various product lines from source content collection and preparation to delivery of localized product versions.
- Coordinate with the R&D and Evaluation team, as well as translation partners to ensure the requirements are met satisfactorily.
- Proactively identify and solve problems.
- Act as the point of escalation for all related issues.
- Identify and escalate potential project risks.
- Encourage team collaborations.
- Manage multiple high priority projects and tasks successfully.
- Represent CXKM department at project meetings.
- Collaborate as a member of cross-functional project teams by attending meetings, interacting with subject matter experts, and establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all Waters employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Translation, Localization, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in localization project management or localization engineering.
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CAT tool such as Trados, translation management systems, Catalyst, Passolo.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire product knowledge and learn new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to represent Waters CXKM in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated experience influencing content development process to optimize content for translation