Oracle's Global License Management Services (LMS) is an organization that is focused on promoting the management, governance and awareness of the proper use and distribution for Oracle systems/ solutions through expert services.
LMS offers a range of value-added services to address customers’ license management needs that are transparent and consultative, in the form of LMS engagements, based on proven processes and expert licensing capability.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Works as part of the LMS Global Business team and reports to LMS Global Business Manager
- Identifies and qualifies customers where license compliance needs to be assessed and coordinates with other LMS teams, as needed.
- Owns the LMS engagement process from initiation to solutions on compliance issues and closure, working at different levels of the organization, as needed, from C-suite to Software Asset Management consultants and technical staff.
- Measures the usage of Oracle products in customer’s environment, using the relevant services and tools and respecting the Contractual License Grant and its definitions.
- Performs thorough analysis of the collected information regarding customers’ systems.
- Produces project plans (meeting) notes and formal written license engagement reports.
- Presents findings in a structured manner both internally and externally.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of relevant Oracle products, practices, procedures and license policies.
- Acts as a leading authority in Oracle License Management and compliance domains for Oracle customers.
- Articulates Oracle’s licensing practices to both internal and external parties.
- Builds and maintains relationships across various Oracle LOB’s, as needed.
- Generates additional reports as required by the LMS manager.
- Occasionally, adapts working schedule to accommodate time zones.
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience in business and/or technical.
- At least 5 years of work experience.
- Customer facing experience (IT industry is an advantage).
- Understanding of enterprise environments and three-tier architectures .
- Familiarity with Oracle products and/or services gained from an Oracle environment is a plus
- Experience in auditing practices is a plus.
- Fluent English; knowledge of a second language is a plus (Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian or any other European language)
Please submit your CV in English!