Acest job nu mai este activ.
Oracle's Global License Management Services (LMS) is an organization that is focused on promoting the management, governance and awareness of the proper use and distribution for Oracle systems/ solutions through expert services.
LMS offers a range of value-added services to address customers’ license management needs that are transparent and consultative, in the form of LMS engagements, based on proven processes and expert licensing capability.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Works as part of the LMS Global Business team and reports to LMS Global Business Manager
- Identifies and qualifies customers where license compliance needs to be assessed and coordinates with other LMS teams, as needed.
- Owns the LMS engagement process from initiation to solutions on compliance issues and closure, working at different levels of the organization, as needed, from C-suite to Software Asset Management consultants and technical staff.
- Measures the usage of Oracle products in customer’s environment, using the relevant services and tools and respecting the Contractual License Grant and its definitions.
- Performs thorough analysis of the collected information regarding customers’ systems.
- Produces project plans (meeting) notes and formal written license engagement reports.
- Presents findings in a structured manner both internally and externally.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of relevant Oracle products, practices, procedures and license policies.
- Acts as a leading authority in Oracle License Management and compliance domains for Oracle customers.
- Articulates Oracle’s licensing practices to both internal and external parties.
- Builds and maintains relationships across various Oracle LOB’s, as needed.
- Generates additional reports as required by the LMS manager.
- Occasionally, adapts working schedule to accommodate time zones.
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience in business and/or technical.
- At least 5 years of work experience.
- Customer facing experience (IT industry is an advantage).
- Understanding of enterprise environments and three-tier architectures .
- Familiarity with Oracle products and/or services gained from an Oracle environment is a plus
- Experience in auditing practices is a plus.
- Fluent English; knowledge of a second language is a plus (Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian or any other European language)
Please submit your CV in English!