Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Senior Legal Advisor – with international exposure
Consorzio IDC, key service integrator in Shipbuilding and Oil&Gas industry, looks for a seasoned Legal Advisor with experience in international and local commercial contracts.
- Write, adjust, offer input on existing commercial contracts, both international and Romanian
- Documents, gather relevant information and provide advices to key players (shareholders, HR, Sales) regarding commercial or labor legislation in a specific country (from or outside European Union)
- Perform all necessary activities pertaining opening and closing of commercial companies in all countries of interest
- Act as a legal resource for different entities from the Consorzio group on different legal issues related to, but not limited to, labor legislation, international trade, risks pertaining opening new businesses etc.
- Support HR and Business Development functions in areas like immigration to Romania or other countries where we conduct businesses.
- Act as a resource in contract negotiation and contract signing to all interested parties from the Group
- Review, records and maintain the contract data base both electronically and in hard copy.
- Relevant studies with a degree of a legal adviser or lawyer, knowledge of international commercial legislation. Knowledge of International Labor or Maritime Labor is an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Legal Advisor, with at least 3 years in International commercial contracts. The ideal candidate has exposure or knowledge of immigration aspects and opening new business abroad.
- Proficient in business English, preferable in other language of interest for the Group (Italian, French, Spanish etc.)
- Good skills in PC usage (Internet browsing, search engines, databases, emails, Ms Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Available for infrequent travel both in country and abroad.
We offer possibility of growing in an international, challenging business environment, work flexibility, very attractive compensation package
- Interviu online
- 1. Please rate your Business English knowledge (rates from 1 to 5, where 1 is poor, and 5 is very good)
2. How many years of exposure to international contracts do you have?
3. Please tell us your minimum salary expectations.