București, Târgu Mureș, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Constanța, Sibiu, Satu Mare, Arad, Baia Mare, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Seven Oceans Interactive is a fast growing digital services company delivering general software development, mobile and desktop game development and digital management back ends for eCommerce.
Over the past 6 years we have delivered services to clients in Europe and Asia. With a growing number of employees, we are well positioned to bring agility and excellence to our growing portfolio of clients. With key operations in Asia and Romania, we are able to deliver top talent within a very sustainable and competitive pricing model. Our company ethos is delivering Excellence through Quality, Service, Efficiency and Reliability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders and peers, and the ability to collaborate as a team.
- Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary
- Experience working with HTML/CSS, particularly taking a design and turning it into clean, hand-coded HTML and CSS.
- Must be able to produce design correct implementations with graceful degradation on all browsers on desktop and mobile.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with responsive design for desktop/mobile
- Experience with canvas and frameworks such as Pixi or EaselJS/CreateJS
- Experience with build systems such as Grunt/, Google Closure, or ANT
- Some experience with server side scripting.