Java developer (J2ee, Spring, Angular 4, BDD, TDD)
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Cegeka has a new opportunity for a Java developer to join us in Bucharest. We work in a multi-national, distributed environment using Agile methodology (Scrum) and XP Practices.
We use Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer, by working in intense and close cooperation with him. You’ll be part of an established and proven environment, with quality-oriented developers.
Our projects are developed in collaboration with Belgium and the Netherlands, in business areas like telecommunications, health, hr, social media, finance, military, etc.
We are looking for a developer to join our team working on a Belgium governmental project, which consists of two new applications that are being developed from scratch and are replacing previous versions.
- One application allows users to import a list of job profiles from a centralized registry, to update them, to create occupational profiles and to publish them to other client applications using a REST API.
- The other application is a consummer client application for the first one to allow job seekers to meet their expectations.
- Design and develop new features on enterprise projects
- Maintain and improve functionality on our existing software products
- Follow team coding standards and best practices
- Collaborate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Participate in learning and promoting events
- OOP, algorithms and data structures
- 3+ years of experience in JEE
- Good knowledge of Spring (Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Spring MVC, Spring Security)
- Good knowledge of Hibernate
- Good knowledge of REST
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Knowledge of Oracle Databases
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Fluent in English
- Practical experience with Agile methodology
Core Values Required:
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots