Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1600 - 2800 €
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues, eager to join one of our international SCRUM teams developing the software products of IMC AG.
You’ll have the exciting opportunity to develop a range of in-house, award-winning eLearning software and your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Perform analysis, design, implementation and testing of the software.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Actively contribute to the implementation and improvement of the development and engineering processes and work methodologies.
- Act as a coach or mentor for other colleagues, supporting their development.
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience in software development.
- Knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition and WEB applications development using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, Custom tag
- Good understanding of web applications software and deployment. Experience with Web/Application Servers and Oracle/MS SQL Server databases.
- Knowledge of UML, Design Patterns, ability to produce high quality code.
- Flexibility to work with multiple technologies.
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to learn fast and to adapt to e-Learning domain.
- Ability to work well within a team but also independently.
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory.
What we offer
The rewards for joining IMC include a competitive remuneration alongside with a professional and socially-minded working environment. We guarantee a high learning curve and the possibility to assume responsibility - with one of the global players in the field of e-learning. Together with a highly specialized, creative team, you work on challenging international projects and have the opportunity to apply and develop your personal and professional strengths as well as to shape and develop your area of responsibility.
- Why did you choose to apply to IMC Sibiu?
- What motivates you?