Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a Java Developer familiar with UNIX system development to develop components for auditing, monitoring and instrumenting UNIX based servers and workstations. Additionally, you will work on the core of Atomic Eye RQ, manipulating virtual machines in VMWare ESX and Xen hypervisors augmenting the interface provided by the core module of Atomic Eye RQ to add functionality and increase robustness.
- Design and implement components that will audit a Linux based system based on research that has already been performed.
- Refactor and augment code within the Java based Atomic Eye RQ Core system
- Design and implement an abstracted virtual machine control system that can operate against multiple virtualisation providers
- Design and implement a virtual machine control interface using the Xen Hypervisor APIs
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and team members
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of Linux Systems and Distributions
- Excellent understanding of implementing systems in Java
- Proficient understanding of virtualisation concepts
- Basic understanding of VMWare ESX Server
- Basic understanding of the Xen Hypervisor
- Proficient understanding of version control tools (Git)
- Proficient understanding of Atlassian’s toolchain
- Proficient understanding of Agile methodology