Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Deutsche Bank is looking for full-time Software Engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a Java Developer you’ll help us get there. Based in The Romania Technology Centre, Bucharest we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
Our main goals are to protect the integrity and reputation of the Bank, to manage legal risks by making transactions viable and safe and to provide a proactive integrated risk management approach.
Our applications use a large area of technologies: Java, Spring, AngularJS, Oracle and cover the entire needs of the Regulatory, Compliance and Anti Financial Crime department from Deutsche Bank.
We are SCRUM as an Agile practice and we have the best toolset to support our work: JIRA, Confluence, Continuous Integration, SVN, Git Stash, Sonar, TeamCity etc.
Senior Java Developer
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements.
- Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management.
- Working in teams following agile development practices.
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration, and time-boxed iterative development.
- Participating and leading design workshops.
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation.
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project.
- Learning new technologies and languages.
- Ambitious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers. We need proven analytical capabilities, operating system experience (Linux/Windows), and the tenacity to develop ideas independently.
- 8+ years of experience as Java developer (Java 8 will be a plus).
- Strong knowledge with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience in Java and J2EE development, with Spring, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, Maven.
- Experience in handling Java application servers - ideally Tomcat and Oracle Weblogic.
- Experience with Mockito and/or any automatic testing framework.
- Experience in greenfield development.
- Experience in working with relational databases, ideally Oracle 11g.
- Experience with a web application framework, ideally AngularJS.
- Experience with GIT, Apache Maven, TeamCity, and continuous integration is desirable.
- Skills for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies, ideally Scrum.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Translating application storyboards and using cases into functional applications.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
Nice to have:
- Big data related technologies.
- NICE Actimize AIS & RCM experience.
- Financial Crime / ABC (Anti-Bribery & Corruption) domain knowledge.
- Agile development experience.
- IBM MQ experience.