Entry (0-2 ani)
Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a Java developer to join us in Bucharest. We work in a multi-national, distributed environment using Agile methodology (SCRUM) and XP Practices.
Cegeka uses Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven environment, with quality-oriented developers.
We are currently developing a number of interesting projects in Belgium and Romania in the Finance, Banking, Health, Sales and Marketing sectors and want to extend our team to support new and existing projects. Our development stack is usually based on Spring, JPA, REST services and AngularJS.
About the Project:
Size of the team 20 people in Paris (Developers, Business Analysts, Application Manager) and 7 people in Bucharest (5 Developers & 2 Support Analysts) + target of 5 developers in Bucharest this year.
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales
- Assure the corrective maintenance
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE version 6 &, Spring, Oracle (SQL)
- Good knowledge of technologies like Java, Maven, Tomcat, Webservices
- Basic level experience in Ibatis, Swing, GiT, GWT
- Tools: Eclipse/ IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Cucumber [Testing]
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Core Values Required:
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots